● Coronavirus update ✚ HSE Frequently Asked Questions
● GDPR compliance: As part of the guidelines we are unable to give any forms such as your prescriptions/letters etc to a 3rd party on your behalf. You will have to sign a consent form allowing Ballineen/Enniskeane Primary Healthcare permission to release your document. Consent forms are available at reception. GDPR is a working document and is subject to review on a regular basis. Please refer to www.dataprotection.ie
● Whooping cough vaccine is available for all pregnant women between 16 and 36 weeks of pregnancy. HSE link here
● A really useful website for everyday coughs and colds: undertheweather.ie
● Flu Vaccines are in stock
● Under 6s: please apply for your child's under-6 card as soon as they are born. If you need any assistance please contact the surgery. Register online.
● Over 70s: please apply for your GP Visit Card after your 70th birthday. If you need any assistance please contact the surgery. Register online.